Virtual Support Path for Managers – ENSEMBLE
ENSEMBLE Path – Managing a team in turbulent times
Every leader faces turbulent times requiring constant adjustments. In times of turmoil, the pressure is on and a multitude of concerns can emerge.
Introduction to the
Virtual Support Path
An action-focused approach
- Structured, fast-paced and stimulating 6-week process
- Practical interventions, tools, methods, guides, and reminders grouped in activity cards
- 3 key components: Expert Advice + Get Ready + Go
- Capsules presenting content provided by proven experts
- Action planning and implementation activities
- Support platform and toolbo
Tested and approved by over 2,000 managers
Equip your managers for the long term by having them participate in the ENSEMBLE Path – Managing in turbulent times. This virtual support path has already demonstrated its effectiveness to managers from various organizations.*
*Created in the context of COVID-19, the path was modified on June 29, 2020 to meet the needs of any manager in turbulent times.
6 benefits of participating in the ENSEMBLE path
- Having access to structured and powerful support for 6 weeks
- Implementing structures, rituals, and routines to reassure the team
- Lowering the level of anxiety created by change and uncertainty
- Building trust by having access to the right information at the right time
- Regaining a sense of control for yourself and your team
- Redirecting the team’s focus on what is important in turbulent times
Equip your managers. Register now.
Experience the ENSEMBLE – Managing a team in turbulent times virtual support path.
Cohorts start every week. If you have any questions: [email protected] or QC: 450-646-1022 option #2 \ ON: 416-506-1809