With the evolving reality we are all facing, multiple new questions inevitably need answers. In this time of change, SPB and its experts are bringing you innovative ideas to help you weather the storm.
Are you concerned about:
- Helping your managers deal with their anxiety and that of their employees in the current context?
- Equipping your managers to ensure they can manage their teams remotely?
- Maintaining employee engagement and mobilization?
- Efficiently bringing your events or physical meetings to virtual mode?
Our Organizational Psychologists, Coaches and Consultants can offer you customized turnkey solutions to harness the full potential of your teams during this period of change.
Here’s what we can offer you:
- COVID-19 911 Coaching: Individual support that can be offered virtually and on demand during extended hours (from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Group Coaching: A safe space facilitated by a coach where individuals can share their experience and best practices among colleagues
- Virtual Support Path: A platform that brings together a cohort whose goal is to support managers during this period. The path is spread over four weeks with daily activities. The following five themes will be addressed each week: manager focus, individual anxiety, team anxiety, social proximity and productivity.